World Class Personal Trainer
and Contest Prep Coach
Shawn has over 20 years of weightlifting, personal training, and competing experience, Parillo and Crossfit certified. Shawn has prepped and coached over 100 athletes for bodybuilding, figure, physique, bikini, and powerlifting.
He trained for 6 years at the world renowned Westside Barbell. Shawn was featured in the book written by Louis Simmons“Westside-Barbell Book of Methods” and Flex Magazine in 2007.
Shawn trains Bodybuilders, Figure, Bikini, Powerlifting, and Strongman Competitors as well as High School athletes, and Coaches.
- 1997 Top 5 NPC Teenage Bodybuilding Nationals1998 Runner-Up Mr. Teenage Ohio and qualified for NPC Teenage Olympics
- 1998 1st Place Mr. Ohio Strongman Competition
- 1999-2000 Top 5 NPC Northern Kentucky Bodybuilding Competition
- 2000 1st Place (middleweight) Mr. Pittsburgh Strongman Competition
- 2001 1st Place (middleweight) Mr. Pittsburgh Strongman Competition
- 2004 Runner-Up Buckeye Strongman Competition (heavyweight)
- 2005 1st Place IPA Nationals Powerlifting Competition (2065 total)
- 2005 1st Place IPA Iron House Powerlifting Competition (2085 total)
- 2006 1st Place IPA Iron House Powerlifting Competition (2100 total)
- 2007 1st Place IPA Westside Barbell Powerlifting Competition (2210 Pro-total)
- 2007 Top 5 IPA Powerlifting Pro Meet2008 Top 5 IPA Powerlifting Pro Meet
- 2009 2nd Place SPF Iron Man Classic2009 Top 5 SPF PRO/AM Powerlifting Meet
- 900 pound squat in a Powerlifting Meet
- 1000 pound squat in training
- 635 pound bench press
- 735 pounds deadlift
- 770 pound deadlift in training